SESSION : 1 st April to 31 st March.
ELIGIBILITY : Children seeking admission to Class 1st should have attained the age of 5 years respectively as on the 1st April of the year.
- Prospectus & Registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
- It should be duly filled and submitted; with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form, by the stipulated date.
- The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview.
- Registration fee is not refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- Admission is on the basis of a written test and an interview of the student alongwith the Parents.
- For admission to different classes, tests are conducted of the standard of the previous class passed.
- There is no written test for admission to Class Nursery to U.K.G. However, children are required to appear for an interview to judge the authenticity of the age & physical verification. It is essential for both the parents to accompany their wards. Overall growth, observation, self reliance are the main considerations for admission.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Special consideration for SC/ST students.
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority and Transfer Certificate obtained from the previous school are essential at the time of admission.
- Fees have to be deposited by the stipulated dates, failing to which the seat will be allotted to the next wait-listed candidate.
The school maintains an individual file for all its children to have a systematic record for the academic as well as co-curricular progress and achievements.
An identity card bearing a stamp size photograph and the address of the student will remain in his/her custody all the time.
In order to establish a meaningful relationship between the school and the parents, meetings are held on Second Saturday of every month to discuss the progress of each student.