Payment of Fee
- The school fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly installments on in advance.
- Fees are to be paid on or before on 15th of each month during school hours failing which a fine of Rs. 2 per day will be charged.
- The arrears of the fees of a month must be deposited by the 15th of the next month with a fine of Rs. 30.
- The defaulter's name shall be struck off on non-payment of the fees for two months without any intimation.
- Re-admission may be accepted on payment of Rs. 500 as admission fee with the principal's permission.
For CBSE student
Boys : White shirt, Sky blue pant, Navy blue socks, black shoes, School Tie and Belt.
Girls : White shirt, Sky blue skirt, Navy blue socks, black shoes, School Tie and Belt.
For UP Board student
Boys : White shirt, brown pant, Navy blue socks, black shoes, School Tie and Belt.
Girls : White shirt, brown skirt, Navy blue socks, black shoes, School Tie and Belt.
To be worn on every Saturday or National Festivals.
Boys : House T-Shirt, white pant, white socks, white P.T. shoes, School Belt.
Girls : House T-Shirt, white skirt, white socks, white P.T. shoes, School Belt.
School Rules & Regulations
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner.
- School bus users must strictly observe the rules of the school transport and keep the bus-pass up-to-date.
- Application for leave must be submitted a day in advance. It must be countersigned by the parent/guardian.
- Students must come in school uniform.
- They must be clean, neat and tidy.
- Students must obey House Captains and other students on duty.
- Students should be regular in attendance.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school during working hours unless the parents/ guardians, whose signatures are on the admission forms and the school diary come in person.
- School Identity Cards must be with the students on all working days.
- Any damage to the school property by the student will have to be borne by the student's parents/ guardians.