Certificate of Merit
Guidelines for Parents
- Use the school diary as a means of communication with the class teacher and check the diary for Home Work and the teacher's remarks, if any,
- Sign the test copies/papers as and when sent home. Collect the progress report from the class teacher personally on the stipulated date.
- See that your ward has all the text books, items of stationery, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- Ensure that all the books and note books are covered with brown paper and labelled properly.
- Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper uniform with polished shoes, trimmed hair and clean nails.
- Send the children regularly and punctually to school. No absence will be permitted without a leave application and late comers will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Both the parents must attend the Parent-Teacher Meet.
- Pay the fees as per schedule before the due date.
- Intimate the school in case of change in address, telephone number and bus stoppage.
- Help in the developmental work of the School whenever necessary.
- Do not send the child to school in case of an infectious disease, and a medical certificate should be furnished from a medical authority at the time of rejoining the school after illness.
- Do not walk into the class room or meet the teacher in the class room. Please see the teacher only with prior appointment through Principal.
- Do not visit the teachers at their residence.
- Do not send money or valuable articles with the students. The school takes no responsibility in case those are lost.
- Students shall not be allowed to leave the school campus before the school is over.
- Withdrawals from any class must be preceded by a month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice.
- All dues will have to be cleared before a Transfer Certificate is issued.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued one week after the receipt of the application.
School authorities may ask, without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds:
- Academic: Constant neglect of studies or those who fail in the same class for two consecutive sessions.
- Disciplinary: Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the Principal is harmful to the interest of the school.
- Those students who are involved in any indisciplinary act in the bus.
- Bus facility will be provided on the first come and first serve basis to the limited number of students as per the norms.
- Bus fee should be deposited on time.
- Bus fee will not the exempted during summer vacation.
- No child will be allowed to board the bus without valid pass.
- Indiscipline, misconduct and any breach of instructions in the bus will lead to the withdrawal of bus facility with immediate effect and further necessary action.
- Repairing cost of any damage caused by the students in the bus will be realized from the student